Sunday, February 17, 2008

pink notebooks


pink notebooks

i wrote what i felt
through yesterdays
my voice still lingers
and past poems have been sung
like singing albatosses

oh those little pink notebooks
the pinkish pages need more of my words
so they could hum my voice
with tears of a smiley smile coming in
and my heart is filled with drifting draft verses

almost as prayers
but they are poetry that is just written
down from the very dirt of my soul
and yet this pen has lead me
all the way to the heaven sky

i am not falling
i am siting
writing through my srength
on a dark pink line
painting my words into soft whispers

suddenly singing like angels
only in silence
cos i hear my own voice
that dashes away into a reader's heart!
~

©2008 Kai C.


5 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

That was so sweet and enduring...i could imagine that pink notebook...in fact i think i have one just like it! Great piece!

CapCity said...

i imagine using a purple pen in that pink notebook, Kai. nice!
As much as I love the computer - i still "feen" for paper & pen = sensual, i think;-).

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I am a sucker for notebooks...lovely journals that look more like art than anything you really ought to use. But our thoughts are rich and deserve a place that is worthy of being home. You write beautifully. Red is my thing...DST

Kai said...

thanks everyone

BloggersDelight said...

Your personality pours passionately into this poem!