Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Midnight tonight - don't miss this final chance


We thank everyone who submitted pieces to be considered for our publication. There is still time! If you want to promote your work you have until Midnight tonight (no matter your time zone) to send in poetry or prose (excerpts of works in progress accepted). For details: Click here!

Do not be frightened by this amazing opportunity! And don't miss this chance - tomorrow it will be a g h o s t of a memory...

*click image for source.

7 comments:

Don said...

Cap, I am afraid that if I submit a piece you will turn me down

lol


But I will have one submitted by midnight

CapCity said...

Don, I don't know why you're referring to me... this isn't my blog. I do love it & consider it a compliment!

Shai said...

Aww, I tried last nite and the computer had issues. Maybe next time. I tried for an HOUR and the funky system was not responding. Dang!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed the deadline. But will definitely submit in the future. I had to come back and get my party on too. (*Head's bobbin*)...the beat don't stop till the break of dawn...

Lyrically speaking said...

I also missed the deadline, well I will keep eyes open for a next opportunity

Don said...

Oh, I didn't realize I said Cap. Sorry about that. I've become too caught up in this word syllable thing. Nevermind me. I apologize

Blogger's Delight, I submitted a poem.

Hope it's above par.

BloggersDelight said...

We appreciate those who took the time to submit. We do apologize that the invitation was given on short notice. This offer was extended when we realized that many of our contributors and visitors are truly gifted writers, many who seek publication.