Monday, October 22, 2007

once upon a time

you won't come to me so i will come to you
just the way you like it
funny how time flies when it comes to your feelings for me
just a year ago you were trying to fight it
acting like you were little red riding hood
and i was the big bad wolf
i guess the wolf knew what it took to get little red riding hood hooked
"i like that tongue," she said
so i whispered into her ear about how i could make her eyes roll into the back of her head
it eventually got to the point that whenever she would be headed to her grandmother's house
she would look to see if the wolf noticed her out and about
when that didn't work she decided to give the wolf a phone call
i guess she really did enjoy the way he huffed and puffed afterall
and so it began
little red riding hood and the big bad wolf became friends
The End

12 comments:

Don said...

The End.

*laughing*

I know I'm wrong for this. Just being silly.

BloggersDelight said...

Thank you for your patience, Don. We enjoy your multi-faceted moods and creative talents.

T. S. Snowden said...

Hey Don, you should submit this to some literary journals. I took a class on de-constructing fairy-tales when I was getting my degree in literary criticism and there was a big discussion about what they say about male and female relationships and this poem fits in perfectly. It assigns responsibility to the female and removes the male from the role of oppressor. This ish is very very deep brother.
Sorry I rambled....

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Umm Hmm, the good girl digging bad boy done fairy tale style...loving it...

blessings,
angelia

EDNUTEY said...

u're good

Lyrically speaking said...

This is enchanting, you kept it short but so creatively done

A Beautifulstruggle said...

ok, I think I'm hooked...I'll be back.


~A~

lea78 said...

Forever a freak, but that was nice. You the big bad wolf huh? What girl don't like how the wolf huffs and puffs

Don said...

Thank you for your kind words, and I'm sorry if I offended you Lea. But I have a feeling I didn't. lol

lea78 said...

you could neva offend me. you know i love all things sexual. a lil huffing and puffing ain't never hurt nobody

Chari said...

oooooooooooooooooooooo. lol

Don said...

lol @ lea