Friday, June 26, 2009

Say What U will - but there's NO denying....

This is the MOST famous individual AFTER Jesus! Name ONE other person who was as WORLD famous by the time they were ten years old. I don't think it's possible. Jesus died - left this earth at the age of 33. No human should have been this famous, especially not as young as he was... it is the reason he is so troubled, in my opinion (in addition to the stress & abuse he endured). U may not like him, but there is NO denying his WORLD wide fame and influence. Can U IMAGINE the F&%ery and general mayhem that will ensue when this MAN dies? If you have ever been lucky enough to see him live I hope you saved those ticket stubs &/or photos because they will be as valuable to your children and grandchildren as any of the best stocks on the market. And you can quote me on that;-).

**This was originally posted on 8/26/07 on my blog: CapCity's A~musing. And My originally chosen video has been removed from youtube - but this one serves the purpose:



Wow! Michael Jackson left this earthly realm The Day Before MY Earthly Father's 73rd B'EarthDay. This was originally posted August 26th, 2007 and MJ passed away June 25th, 2009. I have ALWAYZ loved your talents even if I never MET nor KNEW YOU, Michael. I am THANKFUL for the works that you have blessed this earth with!

3 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Rest in peace Michael...

You are free sweet prince...

Thanks for your phenomenal gift...

Sail on, black man, sail on...

Kai said...

i love you michael.

Anonymous said...

thats one of my favorite videos!! there will never be another.. not even close to being another michael jackson.. his genius was evident as a child..