Monday, December 29, 2008

new year's love poem


new year's

and i am falling in love

new year's

and i am missing you

how come, it's only you

you started off taking my breath,

stealing my heart away

this 2009, i wanna be with you

thats my new year's resolution

is to be with my only you

cos i am falling

and falling

but i am scared of a broken heart

i am scared of losing you

my only you

cos i think i have found something real

something beautiful

and i don't wanna lose what we have now

this year 2009

i hope i keep you longer as i could

cos you're so sweet and wonderful

i am very lucky to have you as

my only you..........

~

©2008 Kai C.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy said...

Wonderful!

Just how I was feeling this New Years.