Sunday, May 11, 2008

for my mom 5/11/08

Mommy's cheek


Mommy's cheek

I gently rub it

As she lean on me

She needs quiet & calm

So she came in my room

& have a little nighttime chat

Of mother- daughter moment


Yet her expression on her face

Was fondly tired & likes to go in a dream world

But still she's beautiful to me


She kissed my hand

& turned off the light

Saying "goodnight sweetie"


Indeed I told her

"I love you"

She replied, "love you too"

~

©2007 Kai C.

Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Xavier Pierre Jr. said...

Very Sweet.

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

Kai C. said...

thank you

Ms. Porsh said...

I hope my future kids write a poem like this for me!

Aww! *teardrop!

Kai C. said...

thank you....
awww, don't cry

CapCity said...

I'm sure every mom would like such sweetness from their child(ren).

Mizrepresent said...

Just so precious.

Kai C. said...

thank you